Sunday, August 16, 2009

Closet Space





My Last apartment had TONS of closet space, I had two closets in my room, and two more out in the living area. My new apartment has one closet in each room a linen closet and a pantry. I had to store my winter coats in the garage and split my close between "wear" & "don't wear often". Still my dressers are full and disheveled and my closet is so crammed with close that it doesn't do me any good to iron and hang up my dresses, everything I pull out to wear is wrinkled. I was going to re arrange my closet and dressers this morning, maybe even gather a few items to donate to Salvo but somewhere between getting motivated to clean, making breakfast for Gato, and catching up on my daily blog readings (theboobs is huhlarious!) I let that Idea pass and go!

There's always next week.

No comments: