Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday and Wedding in the same week.


My birthday was yesterday, dirty 30!
I am also going to be getting married (again...and in front of witnesses) on Saturday Oct 17.
I am excited to be celebrating this new chapter in my life with all my friends and family. I know I sound so cheesey and before I let this post become full of cliches I will stop.
I went out to lunch with my dad and Gato, we went to an all you can eat Japanese buffet. That's a sample of my dessert plate up top.
I went shopping with my sisters and bought a new blue cardi and a navy striped tunic (which I'll wear as a dress). An H&M just opened up at Del Amo, now I don't have to go all the way to Beverly Center! I'll post pics of my new purchases later. I gotta go get ready for the day, my father -in -law flies in from Alaska this afternoon and my friend Ian is driving down from SF. He is going to be the best man and maid of honor...lol!
Let the Festivities begin!

No comments: