Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let's Build A Home.




Gato and I are finally setting up our apartment and making it our own. I love settling in, which is different from settling down. We are going to stay by the beach. This is exciting for me. I love living here. We decided to make our place a bit more home-y and we have bought furniture and posters in the last couple of weeks. We have had our dining room table and couches for about 2 weeks now and we finally put our posters up this weekend.
I have an apt covered in leopard print carpet, 70's style couches, a poster of my favorite Beatles album. An awesome John Lennon poster and a Guinness poster. My table is covered with a table cloth scattered with bright colored fruit and flowers.
I am loving the whole ensemble. And so do my friends, they say the furniture, the carpet and the wall art strangely match.

No comments: