Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dinner For One at Casa De Holliday



My Husband is at a workshop. He left Tuesday morning and will be back Friday night. He is at the Mississippi Delta with some of the most awesome photographers in the industry. He is quite lucky to be experiencing such an intimate and inspiring gathering.
While he is away I am home with our three kitties. I ate out on Tuesday, well actually I ordered take out. I was too lazy to cook. Yesterday I was back on the horse and decided to make stuffed mushrooms without the aid of an online recipe. I threw a few ingredients together (from memory of course) and grilled chicken marinated in balsamic vinegar; I grilled asparagus, cherry tomatoes and garlic cloves. Dinner would have not been complete without $2 buck Chuck.
Dinner was yummy I did miss seeing my husband's face across the table though. We have had a dining room table for a week now and I am loving it. It's nice to have a home of my own. I can't wait to see my Gato tomorrow.

No comments: