Thursday, March 18, 2010

Breeze through my Window.



I love the weather lately, it feels more like summer than spring. I have been wearing dresses all week, except for today. I wore my prep shorts with a sheer flower blouse, that I am sad to say no longer fits me :( today is the last day I will be wearing it, I will pass it on to my sister. My co-worker did comment on my outfit and said I looked like "summer". Her comment made me smile.
Here at home it feels like summer, I am in my room, on the bed typing away and looking out the window. Outside I can see lanky palm trees swaying in the breeze, the rolling hills of Malibu and paper white sail boats.
I love this season, I have been lifted out of my winter funk, this year more than ever I looked forward to daylight savings. Losing an hour of sleep doesn't matter when I am gaining an extra hour of sunshine.

No comments: