Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Back and so is Spring.




I have been gone for a while and now I am back! My hubby has encouraged me to pick up my blogging. I need a push every now and then. What have I been up to? I have been trying to fill up my closet with Nautical style pieces of clothes. I have grown out of every pair of pants I own. This winter left me round and rosy. Rosy thanks to the lovely shade of blush my sister gave me for my b-day and the tube of red lipstick she gave me for xmas. I need to cut my hair, maybe shed some pounds and write more.
Yesterday I picked up a couple of t-shirts and a cardi from H&M. Its so gorgeous, I shouldn't have bought it really but I was not allowed to take it back, even if it meant I would not have any money to do laundry. Who wants to do laundry anyways, when I can buy new clothes.

No comments: